dimecres, 26 de maig del 2010

The Housemartins





OK, here is my latest discovery of music. I was talking with my dad about music and he talled to me that the group he liked the most was "Talking Heads", and because normally the songs he likes I like them too, I downloaded some songs from them.





But anyway I was still sitting on the car when this song came out from the radio "Me & The Farmer" I quikelly asked my dad if he knew the group of this song. He certenelly did know, they are "The Housemartins". So like "Talking Heads" I downloaded a few songs from them. The best thing from this group if you want to really enjoy it, is to look for the lyrics, so funny!!

3 comentaris:

  1. The second photo scares me!!
    They're like modern amish or something like that XD

    ResponElimina
  2. BAKER!!!
    I like your blog! is interesting ...
    good as I'd rather not write much in English I will (i think I've done wrong ..)
    I hope you understand ...
    kiss

    ResponElimina